wanna join the womb tang clan?
If you’re struggling with your cycle, month after month, hoping and praying that something will change…
If your hormones are affecting your mental health, relationships, and career…
If you’ve got an “it’s complicated” relationship with your uterus…
Or maybe you simply want to use your cycle to get what you want out of life…
Then this may very well be the moment where everything starts to shift.
This online membership could be what you’re looking for, if:
You’ve read Period Power and you’re ready to take a deep dive into your experience of your cycle.
You want to get direct access to Maisie and her VIP guests.
You want to connect with the amazing community that is the Womb Tang Clan.
what you’ll get every month:
Live call with Maisie
This is your chance to Ask Maisie Anything! Once a month Maisie will host a 90 minute Q&A call where you can connect with Maisie, ask her questions and get answers right away.
Live call with a Special Guest
I’ll be opening up my little black book of wellness experts and inviting them into the Womb Tang Clan for a special guest call, once a month, and getting them to spill the beans and share their favourite wellness tips and tricks.
I post every week in our Facebook community: replying to your personal comments, sharing extra content spontaneously, giving you sneak peeks and much more.
Not only do you get access to me through the group, but you also get the support of everyone else in this incredible community and value of this should not be underestimated.
I’ll be travelling to a different city in the UK once every three months to host meet ups for the Womb Tang Clan membership community. You’ll be in control of her travelling schedule because members get to vote where she travels to!
As a member of the Womb Tang Clan, you’ll get first dibs on any special events and workshops run by Maisie.
And get hooked up with discounted rates ;)
Win a 1:1 with Maisie
Every month a draw will be held in which one member will win a private one-on-one treatment or coaching session with Maisie.
And if you decide it’s not for you? You can cancel your membership at ANY TIME. That’s it, simples.
With Womb Tang Clan membership, you get:
● On the first of each month, I’ll introduce you to the theme of the month. You’ll get access to a video with my thoughts on the topic as well as some questions for you reflect on.
● Join me for LIVE monthly Q&A calls where you can ask me anything. Each call is focussed on the monthly theme and allows us to connect and take things to a whole other level.
● Once a month you’ll get to see me in conversation with another wellness expert where we delve deep into the month’s theme.
● Join the private Facebook group and become part of the amazing community that is the Womb Tang Clan. You’ll have opportunities to share and to connect with others, and to ask and answer questions. Being part of a group like this is incredibly supportive because you’ll benefit from the wisdom and experience of everyone in the group. You’ll realise that you’re not the only one going through whatever’s brought you here, and you’ll get to hang out with me, too.
● In the final week of the month I’ll reveal what the topic for the following month will be and who our guest expert will be.
● You can cancel your membership at any time, no questions asked and no hard feelings, if it isn’t for you, then it isn’t for you.
What exactly is the Womb Tang Clan?
The Womb Tang Clan is an online Membership and subscription programme. Every month you get helpful and inspiring content from me and my special guests, plus weekly encouragement emails from me. You’ll be able to connect with me through our private Facebook group and on our monthly live online Q&As, and not only that, but you’ll connect with our incredible community.
How does payment work?
Payments are made via PayPal. You’ll be charged on the day you sign up, regardless of the date of the month. Every month thereafter you’ll be charged the fixed fee on the 1st of every month (the same day you’ll receive your prompts for the upcoming month’s theme).
What if I can’t make the live calls?
All calls will be recorded and available for you to access afterwards. You’ll also have opportunities to ask questions that you’d like me to address in advance of the calls.
What if I decide it’s not for me?
Then all you’ve gotta do is cancel, easy peasy. Do it directly through your PayPal account, or send us an email. Canceling the Membership prevents your payment method from being charged at your next billing date. You’ll be able to access and benefit from the Membership until the last day of the month you cancel.